What are phrasal verbs?
Understanding Phrasal Verbs
First of all I recollected the definitions and examples of phrasal verbs so that I could do a more structured presentation about them, my biggest challenge was to find a way to make them more comprehensible but I think I was able to explain them easily. I would like to make my future presentations more detailed and engaging. I made a summary about the main ideas explained in my video about Phrasal verbs and their importance:
"Phrasal verbs are really important to create conversations, they are indispensable to communicate in many contexts, it is for these and many other reasons that it is really useful and relevant to know their importance, meanings and proper use avoiding misunderstandings. Phrasal verbs divide into four types and have different examples, even though it is not a difficult topic, it is still essential to study it and in that way become more aware of the existence of these verbs and their facilities."
Comments
Post a Comment